Airport TAXI Split Transfers
Airport Taxi Split offers a variety of transfers to fit all your transfer needs. We operate to/from all the airports in Croatia as well as any city, hotel, marina, bus/ferry terminal and private accommodation. Our rates are pre-arranged and customized and can be adjusted to the preferences of the guests. Our friendly and knowledgeable chauffeurs are ready to help with all your transfer needs.
Airports in Croatia
• AIRPORT SPLIT (SPU) – Located 25km from the city of Split, Split Airport is the largest airport on the Croatian coast serving over a million passengers per year.
OFFICIAL NAME: SPLIT AIRPORT LTD.
ADDRESS: CESTA DR. FRANJE TUDMANA 96, 21120 KASTELA, CROATIA
TELEPHONE: +385 (0) 21 203 555
ID CODE: SPU
WORKING HOURS: 06.00-22.00
TRANSFERS TO/FROM AIRPORT SPLIT – REQUEST PRICE & BOOK ONLINE
• AIRPORT ZAGREB (ZAG) – Zagreb Airport operates in Croatia’s capital city and is a key hub for all visitors arriving and departing Croatia.
OFFICIAL NAME: ZAGREB AIRPORT LTD.
ADDRESS: PLESO bb, 10150 ZAGREB, CROATIA
TELEPHONE: +385 (0) 1 456 2222
ID CODE: ZAG
WORKING HOURS: 00-24
TRANSFERS TO/FROM AIRPORT ZAGREB
• AIRPORT DUBROVNIK (DBV) – Located 15km away from Dubrovnik’s center, this small airport is a convenient option for arriving and departing one of Croatia’s greatest treasures.
OFFICIAL NAME: DUBROVNIK AIRPORT LTD.
ADDRESS: CILIPI-KONAVLE, 20210 CILIPI, CROATIA
TELEPHONE: +385 (0) 20 77 33 22
ID CODE: DBV
WORKING HOURS: 04.00-21.00
TRANSFERS TO/FROM AIRPORT DUBROVNIK – REQUEST PRICE & BOOK ONLINE
• AIRPORT ZADAR (ZAD) – Popular for its low-fare airline connections, Airport Zadar also accommodates private jets during the busy season.
OFFICIAL NAME: ZADAR AIRPORT LTD.
ADDRESS: P.O. BOX 367, 23000 ZADAR, CROATIA
TELEPHONE: +385 (0) 23 205 800
ID CODE: ZAD
WORKING HOURS: 06.00-22.00
TRANSFERS TO/FROM AIRPORT ZADAR – REQUEST PRICE & BOOK ONLINE
• AIRPORT RIJEKA (RJK) – Located in the North Adriatic on the island of Krk, this regional airport offers everything a major airport does.
OFFICIAL NAME: RIJEKA AIRPORT LTD.
ADDRESS: HAMEC 1, 51513 OMISALJ, CROATIA
TELEPHONE: +385 (0) 51 842 040
ID CODE: RJK
TRANSFERS TO/FROM AIRPORT RIJEKA
Bus terminals and ferry ports
In Split, the bus terminal and ferry port are conveniently located in the same location in the very center of Split. While the bus terminal offers many connections to domestic and international cities, Split’s ferry port is the main connection to Croatia’s biggest and most popular islands and Italy.
• SPLIT BUS TERMINAL
ADDRESS: OBALA KNEZA DOMAGOJA 12, 21000 SPLIT, CROATIA
TELEPHONE: +385 (0) 21 329 199
• SPLIT FERRY PORT
ADDRESS: GAT SV. SUJE 4, 21000 SPLIT, CROATIA
TELEPHONE: +385 (0) 21 329 199
JADROLINIJA – www.jadrolinija.hr
UTO KAPETAN LUKA – www.krilo.hr
SNAV – www.snav.it
BLUE LINE – www.blueline-ferries.com
TRANSFERS TO/FROM THE BUS TERMINAL AND FERRY PORT
Airport Taxi Split offers transfers to all marina in Croatia with pick-up and drop-off locations as per your request so that all your transfer needs are met.
• ACI CLUB MARINAS – Perhaps the most popular marinas in Croatia are those of the ACI Club with marinas in 21 ports. One of the biggest is ACI Split.
ADDRESS: UVALA BARUNI bb, 21000 SPLIT, CROATIA
TELEPHONE: +385 (0) 21 398 599
• MARINA FRAPA – Located between Sibenik and Split in the town of Rogoznica, transfers are available to one of the most beautiful marinas in Croatia.
ADDRESS: UVALA SOLINE bb, 22203 ROGOZNICA, CROATIA
TELEPHONE: +385 (0) 22 55 99 00
• MARINA KASTELA – One of the newest marinas in Croatia and fully functional, Marina Kastela is only a 10 minute taxi ride to Split town and the Split Airport.
ADDRESS: F. TUDMANA 213, 21213 KASTEL GOMILICA, CROATIA
TELEPHONE: +385 (0) 21 20 40 10
• MARINA LAV – Located at the Le Meridien Hotel just 5 minutes outside of Split in the town of Podstrana, this luxurious marina is an extension to the 5-star hotel.
ADDRESS: GRLJEVACKA 2A, 21312 PODSTRANA, CROATIA
TELEPHONE: +385 (0) 21 500 500
• MARINA KREMIK – Marina Kremik is located not far from the famous tourist town Primošten, almost in the center of the Adriatic sea and has been open to sailors since 1983. The marina is a standard second category marina and professional staff work on maintaining this level.
ADDRESS: SPLITSKA 22-24, 22202 PRIMOSTEN, CROATIA
TELEPHONE: +385 (0) 22 570 068
• MARINA KORNATI – Biograd na Moru is the cradle of nautical tourism. Having recognized the exceptional potential of Biograd na Moru as a nautical town in the vicinity of the Kornati archipelago, ILIRIJA d.d. built the first nautical harbor in Croatia back in 1974, the today’s hotel harbor called Kornati, from which nautical tourism started to develop systematically along the Adriatic coast. It also procured the first charter fleet of 40 ELAN vessels, thus rightfully assuming the title to the pioneer of nautical tourism and turning the town of Biograd into the cradle of nautical.
ADDRESS: OBALA KNEZA BRANIMIRA 1, 23210 BIOGRAD NA MORU, CROATIA
TELEPHONE: +385 (0) 23 383 800
• MARINA SUKOSAN – Marina Dalmacija Bibinje-Sukosan is situated 7 km south of the historical town of Zadar. Marina Dalmacija is the biggest nautical center in that area with 1.700 moorings with electricity and water connections. Among the other services there is also a shop, cafe restaurant, fuel station and sanitary facilities.
ADDRESS: ELIZABETE KOTROMANIC 11, 23000 ZADAR, CROATIA
TELEPHONE: +385 (0) 23 200 300
TRANSFERS TO/FROM ALL MARINAS IN CROATIA
Hotels & private accommodation
Airport Taxi Split offers transfers to all hotels and private accommodation in any city in Croatia. Split and its surrounding cities offer a wide range of choices for any traveler. Airport Taxi Split provides door-to-door transfer services to all hotels, hostels and private accommodation. Our chauffeurs are knowledgeable and guarantee you will be taxied to the right location safely and on time.